1. First house built in Lawrence; used for Paul R. Brooks' store.|
2. Kansas Free State office.
3. Herald of Freedom office.
4. Emigrant Aid office.
5. First postoffice and Paul R. Brooks' store; C. W. Babcock, Postmaster.
6. S. N. Simpson's land and lumber office; also used for Emigrant Aid office, first Sabbath School, two secret societies and prayer meetings.
7. Hoyt's residence.
8. First hotel, Pioneer House, Litchfield & Burson, proprietors.
10. J. G. Sands' harness shop.
11. Chas. Stearns' eating house.
12. First church, S. Y. Lum, pastor.
13. Emigrant Aid saw mill.
14. T. Sampson's meat market. 15. S. N. Simpon's residence.
16. St. Nicholas House; S. Fry, proprietor.
17. Miller & Elliott's printing office.
18. S. and F. Kimball's residence.